Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Summer Term Update

Hello everyone,

I hope that you are doing well. I will be calling all of you this week to see how you are getting on at home. I am missing all of you and can't wait to get back to school; however, at the moment that just isn't possible. Thank you for looking at the blog and trying the different learning activities. It will really help you to stay on track with your learning whilst you are away from school. If you have any suggestions for activities that you would like me to post, mention them when I call or in the comments section of the blog.

To help you to keep busy, here is an example of what each day should look like:


Here are some of the learning activities you should be completing every day:

- Reading (at least 20 minutes)
- Times Table Rockstars (at least 20 minutes)
- Exercise (this could be a walk, workout video or sports in your garden if you have one)
- Lessons (at least 1 learning activity from the blog each day)

16 comments:

  1. hello i hope your having a nice time miss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss I am writing to tell you that I find the maths hard a bit I just don't understand from deeqo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I hope everyone is having a nice time and has been able to go outside because i have been.
    I have also been able to do a lot of my homework and did play a lot. As i said in my other
    quote right before this one i am not finding anything hard but might after a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi how're you I'm fine hope your having a nice time .(purva)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys I hope your doing fine ����������

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tryed to log into time table rockstars but it says i am band from it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so go on the homework miss send from deeqo

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy ramadan i am fasting hope everyone is enjoying it bye abdirahman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ramadan Kareem!!
    Hope everyone is fine and doing good 😁😅❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ramadan Kareem ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—😎ðŸĪĐ😄😄😄ðŸĪŠðŸĪ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss the about the English homework are you meant to write a story or is something meant to be there☠️☠️☠️ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”

    ReplyDelete

Computing: Vector drawing

Year 5 have started to create vector drawings. They have learnt how to use different drawing tools to help them create images. We now recogn...