Tuesday, March 23, 2021

We are all connected

In PSHE today we played the 'me too!' game. We started off with one person holding a ball of wool. They stood up and talked about themselves. For example: "My name is ______ and I am the youngest child in my family. I love swimming and rice." If they said something that was true for someone else, then that child would say, "Me too!" The child would then hold onto a piece of the wool and would pass the ball of wool over. 

At the end of the activity, we had lots of criss-crossing bits of wool wrapped around the classroom! We talked about how the wool helped to show us how we were all connected. What connects you to other people?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computing: Vector drawing

Year 5 have started to create vector drawings. They have learnt how to use different drawing tools to help them create images. We now recogn...