Monday, December 21, 2020

The Saga of Erik the Viking - Wolf Mountain

 Hello Year 5!

Here's the next chapter of The Saga of Erik the Viking (the previous chapter was 'The Three Wonderful Gifts'), which I posted on Friday. 

I hope you enjoy it. See if you can spot the point at which I get 'sun' and 'snow' muddled up! I've put the words on this video, so you can read along with me. 


I'll post the next chapter soon, but it won't be me reading it - some of my friends and family will be reading the majority of the rest of the book to you! 

Hope you're having a nice time relaxing,

Ms Tupman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Computing: Vector drawing

Year 5 have started to create vector drawings. They have learnt how to use different drawing tools to help them create images. We now recogn...