Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Changes to Year 5 Phone Calls

Hi everyone,

From next week, I will be in school working with some different children who have been asked to come in. They have been asked to come in because they might need some extra help or their parents have important jobs that they need to do.

I really wish that I was going to be able to see all of you and i'm sorry that I can't at the moment.

I will still be setting your learning tasks each week but instead of me calling you, it will be Miss Ali. I know she is looking forward to speaking with you all and checking how your learning is going at home.

I know that this is a difficult time and I want you to know that you are all doing incredibly well and I am proud of each and every one of you.

Miss Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Computing: Vector drawing

Year 5 have started to create vector drawings. They have learnt how to use different drawing tools to help them create images. We now recogn...